My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 2 December 2013

Katzelkraft S7/C3


This card follows the sketch below. I've kept the card true to the original sketch. I used a scrap of paper from  Dovecraft's traditional Christmas pack. I bought this several years ago and drag it out every year because it just never seems to end! I might just treat myself to a new set of Christmas papers next year because I think you all must be as sick of seeing them as I am. I added a strip of scalloped card from a Tim Holtz die and then used some scraps of card, Katzelkraft stamps and DIs for the banners. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and some punched stars completed the card.



3 comments:

  1. A fab card Rukhshana and I do like these papers! I do understand what you mean though as I bought a pack of Dovecraft Christmas papers years ago and every year out they come again, they seem neverending and I need to 'invest' in some new Christmas papers :)
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's a fab card! I've been hosting a Christmas card challenge on my blog all year - we'll be starting again in January, I hope you'll come and join us. :)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...