My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Katzelkraft S1/C2


The second card this week had to use 5 pieces of scrap paper. I wish I had cut a larger card blank so that there was more white space on this but it's too late now. I stuck some torn scraps of patterned paper onto a piece of scrap card and die cut a Marianne Christmas tree. This was then edged with DI and embellished with some stick-on pearls and a tiny star gem. The BG is brushed with barn door and fired brick DIs and stamped with one of my favourite KTZ stamps. I find this script so useful it is the BG stamp I tend to reach for first. The Sizzix frame was cut out of a leftover piece of gold paper.

2 comments:

  1. You have done well with this Rukhshana, I would have been very hard pressed using one piece of paper never mind 5!! Like your idea of using the paper and cutting a tree out of it. The tree looks good against that background too. Lovely card
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sugary coloured tree !!

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...