My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 7 June 2013

Hexagons


I've just scrapped my first complete album about a trip I made in April. It was an 8 x 8 album and I ended up with a lot of 4 x 12 scraps. I'm trying to use these up as side fold cards that are roughly A6 in size. This piece of grey Bazzill cardstock was perfect for a card that I made to try out my new Sizzix hexagon dies. I've been wanting a set of hexagons for a while and when I saw this set demoed by Paula Pascual at the Extravaganza on Sunday I knew it was just what I was looking for. This makes a very quick card and if you use a set of patterned papers they should all go together. I used K & Co's Remake Ocean Blues pad and a Paula Pascual sentiment on one of the hexagons which I raised on foam pads.

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting a hexagon dies for ages and your card has reminded me why! Its really cool and would make a really fab 'guy' card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely CAS card, love all the shades of blue. You could make a quilt with those hexagons :)
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...